Therapy at Trinity
We take mental health seriously at Trinity. We continuously endeavour to ensure that both staff, pupils and their families have access to the help and support they need.
- A number of staff members who are trained as mental health first-aiders,
- A trained counsellor who uses an integrative approach.
- Drop-in counselling sessions on offer to all students at lunch times throughout the week.
- A range of therapeutic interventions to prevent, manage and help resolve issues.
- Pupil well-being ambassadors that support their peers and promote Trinity’s mental health and well-being ethos.
We recognise that one size does not fit all. We are committed and proud of being able to offer these services and value the importance of the therapeutic alliance and the benefits it can have on our community.