Trinity is 'Good' in all areas and
'Outstanding' in early years provision, Ofsted 2021
- "A revised, well-planned and ambitious curriculum is now in place from the early years to Year11." Ofsted Report, Dec.2021
"Pupils speak enthusiastically about the broader curriculum. In addition to planning programmes for pupils’ personal development, teachers also put on days that respond to current events. The ‘Trinity Futures’ programme prepares pupils for life after school. " Ofsted Report, Dec.2021
Read the Latest Ofsted Report 2021
What Do Parents Think of Trinity?
Find more about our performance or share your opinion about us at Ofsted website.
Trinity is 'Outstanding', SIAMS report
SIAMS (the Church Inspectorate) ; “the Trinity vision for education [is] where all ‘have a place at the table, are listened to and are equally valuable to God’. “Pupils are confident, courteous and kind and display self-control and self-belief. This is a calm and purposeful atmosphere which supports learning effectively.” “Pupils are known and valued as individuals. Pupils and staff speak confidently about ‘the Trinity family”
Trinity annually reviews the quality of education using external providers. Our reviews are used to evaluating our provision and ensuring we are a self improving organisation.
Summary of the SIAMS report 2016 :
- The distinctiveness and effectiveness of as a Church of England school - Outstanding
- Through its distinctive Christian character, at meeting the needs of all learners – Outstanding
- The impact of collective worship on the school community is – Outstanding
- The effectiveness of Religious Education – Outstanding
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management as a church school – Outstanding
- SIAMS Report 2016