At the secondary site, all staff and pupils are assigned to a house. Our houses are led by staff members and are supported by our house captains and deputies.
At the beginning of the academic year meetings are held to elect House Captains. We will have one captain and deputy per year group. The job of the House Captains is to take responsibility for the leadership and organisation of their house in their year group throughout the forthcoming academic year.
House competitions take place throughout the year; all competitions give the students the opportunity to win house points. House points are added together and the house with the most points at the end of the year wins the overall house competition. Students quickly form an allegiance to their house and a sense of fun and friendly competition pervades all the house events.
Examples of house competitions could be: (but not an exhaustive list)
- Sports Day
- Young writers
- Sport and Fitness challenges
- Subject challenges (English, Math’s, Science, Humanities,
- Creative, Music, Drama and PE)
- Christmas card design competitions
- Flag design competitions
- Charity – fundraising competitions
- Collections of recyclable materials, loose change, batteries
- On-line challenges and competitions (during COVID-19)
2020-2021 Trinity Events:
- Show Racism the Red Card Charity competition. Raising £472.49 for local charities
- Big Battery Hunt – November 2020
- Christmas Jumper Day. Raising £172.88 for international charities
- Online Remote Challenges – January-March 2021
- Trinity House Day – Raising £406.66 for local charities
- Greenwich Park Day – July 2021
House Winners 2021
Sports Day July 2021