Trinity in the top category for Inclusion Practices
A message from our Ex Headteacher Mr David Lucas
I am proud to announce that we remain in the top category for our Inclusive practice at Trinity
The week c.March 6,2023 we had the Inclusion Quality Mark reviewer visiting our school across both Primary and Secondary phases.
Our school was highly commented on :
- Aspirational Leadership
- Staff being a huge strength and a real asset.
- Trinity Pupils have a voice , an opinion and are proud of their school
- Trinity has created an academic environment, and a sense of going beyond academic to helping pupils build their skills required for life after finishing our school.
- Our school tailor makes the provision unique for everyone – seeking the best way to support individuals.
- The family environment in Trinity is strong and that was mentioned by all stakeholders, the pupils, staff and parents.
- The pupils themselves are articulate, polite, and welcoming – making the visitor feel part of our Trinity family.
This is thanks to all the hard work of our staff and pupils across the school– yet again Trinity shines bright. We are a school constantly striving for the best for all our pupils.